Most cruise lines offer a variety of onboard activities during the day and evening for toddlers, children, and teens. These programs are directed and supervised by trained staff and most are included as part of your cruise package. Babysitting services are also provided by many cruise lines for an additional cost. Age and other requirements vary by cruise line.
Articles in this section
- How to make your cruise the perfect all inclusive vacation
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Will I get seasick?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Will my bags be searched?
- Can I bring visitors on board?
- What is the drinking age on board?