While commonly used over the counter medications may be available in port, from the ship's store, or from the ship's doctor, it is recommended that you bring any required medications on board with you.
Articles in this section
- How to make your cruise the perfect all inclusive vacation
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Will I get seasick?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Will my bags be searched?
- Can I bring visitors on board?
- What is the drinking age on board?