Most cruise lines will set up an onboard credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise. Once it is set, you do not have to use your physical credit card while on board and all purchases on board the cruise will be used by your room card.
Articles in this section
- How to make your cruise an all inclusive vacation?
- Are there medical services on board a cruise ship?
- What activities are available on a cruise for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board a cruise?
- Are there ATMs on board a cruise?
- Do I need to take a tender boat to get to my visiting cruise port?
- Will I get seasick on a cruise?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board a cruise?
- Will my bags be searched when boarding my cruise?
- How much luggage can I bring on my cruise?